If you want one small way to help boost your self love today…. take 2 minutes to read through this list of 101 self love affirmations.
The more you hear these positive messages, the more you’ll come to believe them on an unconscious level.
If it’s too overwhelming to think of repeating affirmations regularly… just start small. Read this list today and you’ve become one step closer to loving yourself.
101 self love affirmations
- I deserve love because I am human and I thrive on love like every other human.
- I am worthy of being loved as I am today.
- I have a good heart and I mean well.
- I love to give and receive love.
- I am worthy of connecting heart-to-heart with other good people.
- I am a good person.
- I am learning to love myself more and more each day.
- I have everything I need within me.
- My heart is open to love.
I open my heart to love.
- I am grateful for all the love in my life.
- I treat myself with respect in little and big ways.
- I give myself unconditional friendship.
- I am my own best friend and I’m an awesome one.
- I forgive myself for all my imperfections and mistakes.
- I give myself the love I wanted others to give me.
- I see the beauty within myself.
- I choose to look for, appreciate, and admire my own good qualities.
- I deserve to be happy.
- I deserve to feel connected to my heart.
- I treat my heart with care and compassion.
I let myself heal from past emotional wounds.
- Every day I expand my heart and my capacity for love.
- I have everything I need within me.
- I give and receive love in abundance.
- I appreciate myself.
- I love being me.
- I’m so glad I have me on my side!
- I look after myself in good times and bad times.
- I am loyal to myself.
- I treat myself the way I’d wish to be treated by others.
- I role model to others how to look after me.
I role model to others the value of self care.
- My children are learning to love themselves because they see how I love myself too.
- I choose to eat healthy tasty foods.
- I choose to look after my body.
- I choose to let go of the small stuff.
- I release all the blocks which have limited my capacity for love.
- I breathe out fear; I breathe in love.
I am open to learning and practicing new ways of loving myself.
- I am thankful for today.
- May I be strong.
- May I have peace in my heart.
- May I be safe and secure.
- May I be healthy in mind and body.
- May I feel happy.
- I am willing to be at peace with my past.
- I am ready to forgive myself.
- I am allowed to be imperfect.
- It is good enough to be good enough.
- Thank you for loving me, me.
- I am ready for love.
I am ready to see the internal obstacles that have been blocking me from love.
- All the love I could want is already inside me.
- My heart is strong.
- I have the courage to get up again each time I fall over.
- I am a valuable person.
- I am worthy of attention and affection.
- I speak to myself kindly and warmly.
I am learning new skills for self love and getting better at it with practice.
- I accept myself as I am.
- I approve of myself.
- I can give myself the approval, attention, care and love I missed out on from others.
- Self love is a skill I am practicing and getting better at.
- I am ok as I am.
- I am worthy of being treated well by myself and by others.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to improve and try again.
- I am thankful for my past as it has taught me many lessons.
- I can create my future.
- I can ask for what I want out of life.
- I am worthy of respect.
I am awareness and my thoughts and feelings come and go.
- I let myself have my thoughts and feelings without judgement.
- I can teach myself the ways to connect and love that my parents didn’t teach me.
- I am open to accepting love in different ways.
- I see love all around me and within me.
- I choose how I want to feel, and I develop my ability to feel those feelings more often.
- I give myself time and attention.
- My pleasure and happiness is worth investing time and money on.
- My life goals are worth pursuing too.
- Deep down, I know who I am.
- I am getting stronger every day.
- I am open to receiving guidance, support and help from different sources.
- I am thankful for my body.
I will love my body with abandon simply because it’s MINE.
- I am perfectly imperfect.
- Every moment of life is precious and a gift.
- I’m allowed to feel whatever I feel in any moment.
- I learn new ways to express my feelings in ways that others can hear.
- I am special.
- I have a unique voice that no one else can replicate.
- I don’t have to earn love – I qualify for it simply for being alive and human.
- I am thankful for my emotions and the guidance they give me.
Everything works out well for me.
- I’m happy to be ME.
- There’s always a way.
- Every day gets better.
- I am stronger, wiser and braver than I know.
- I have deep inner reserves.
- I was born for a reason and I am a gift to the world.
- I know what is right for me in life, and now I’m aligned in the right direction.
How to use affirmations for self love
There are a few ways to use this list of 101 self love affirmations to boost your positive beliefs and get in the right mindset for loving yourself in a healthy, nurturing way.
- Re-read through the list when you need a quick and easy pick-me-up.
- Pick out one or two affirmations that feel right for you, and repeat them like a mantra when meditating or throughout your day.
- When you feel ready to take it to the next level, hand-write out your own list of affirmations. There are no right ways to do it, or right things to say. Have fun with making it up and get creative. Practice nurturing yourself, encouraging yourself and inspiring yourself!!!!